Looking for a good old-fashioned textbook? Try Dr. Hutchinson’s Study Guide for the CRC Exam, available in a variety of formats! Please note that the study guide is non-refundable.
CRC Exam Study Guide
Dr. Hutchinson’s 640-page Study Guide for the Certified Rehabilitation Counseling (CRC) Exam covers the following content areas:
1. Assessment, Appraisal & Vocational Evaluation
2. Job Development, Placement and Career & Lifestyle Development
3. Vocational Consultation & Services for Employers
4. Case Management, Professional Roles & Practices and Utilization of Community Resources
5. Foundations of Counseling
6. Group & Family Counseling
7. Mental Health Counseling
8. Medical, Functional & Psychological Aspects of Disability
9. Disability Management
10. Research, Program Evaluation & Evidence-Based Practice
This study guide also includes 4 sample exams (25 questions each). Reduce your test anxiety simply by knowing what to expect.
*Please note that the study guide is non-refundable.
The CRC Exam Study Guide is included with the purchase of certain subscriptions. Click here to learn more.